Thursday, December 15, 2005
- Name: knews hound
- Location: Sunny California, United States
Frequently obtuse, generally sarcastic and nearly always correct, I try to offer a unique view of modern life, pop culture, politics and beer. In a world filled with despair, war, rumors of war and sitcoms, I try to bring you the best of modern life. Drop me a line to be put on the Mark Steyn mailing list or to leave criticism, pithy comments and offers of cash. Cheers, knewshound
- Do you know how to use these tools?
- Twas the night before Christmas, with the cat....
- Why the Left is losing #7687048876-0986-8
- Priceless Cartoon from the Village Voice
- The Rope a Dope Gambit
- Pain as a Metaphor for Life
- Doin the Tookie Two Step
- Cutting them off at the knees
- The knewshound goes Legit (twice !)