Thursday, January 04, 2007

To all my readers.

On Christmas Day at about 9 am Pacific Time, an Internet user somewhere in Great Britain clicked on a link and became my 15,000th visitor.

I am well and truly humbled.

I’m not sure what I set out to do when I started this blog; I certainly never expected it to turn out to become what it is. On the plus side, I was able to expose my beer brewing hobby to a much wider audience, been published on numerous news and opinion websites and I’m proud to be listed as a contributor to Chronwatch. Things came to a head when my piece on the Foley Scandal was published at the American Thinker and its subsequently being read on the air by Rush Limbaugh and my latest send up of the Flying Imams has been passed around the globe, literally.

The thing is, I never really meant for any of this to happen. I was encouraged early on by Charlite and thank her first and foremost; she encouraged me to go legit. I could not let the opportunity pass without thanking all the FReepers who have supported me and I appreciated the links from the Conservative Underground, Marklevinfan.com and all the other sites that have linked to my posts.

Anyway, I just wanted to take the time at this opportune moment to say thank you one and all.

2007 is going to be very interesting year.

Cheers,

Patrick

AKA knewshound

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home